FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE 10/16/2017
REP. DREW SPRINGER ANNOUNCES FOUR TOWN HALL FORUMS
Gainesville, TX-- State Representative Drew Springer of House District 68 will be hosting four Town Hall forums around the district on Monday, October 23rd along with Senator Charles Perry. Times and locations are listed below:
• Rotan from 8:00-9:00 am at the Lion's Club Building, 106 N Garfield
• Aspermont from 9:30-10:30 am at the Stonewall County Senior Citizens Center, 516 Washington Avenue
• Jayton from 11:00-12:00 pm at the Kent County Community Center Community Room, 156 W 4th Street
• Spur from 12:30-1:30 pm at the Community Center, 502 Burlington Avenue
• Matador from 2:00-3:00 pm at the Motley County Judges' Office County Courtroom, 701 Dundee Avenue
• Paducah from 3:30-4:30 pm at the Paducah Housing Authority, 711 Richards Street
• Guthrie from 5:00-6:00 pm at the King County Courthouse Courtroom, 1667 US-83
These forums are a great opportunity for the citizens of HD 68 to get directly involved with the political process and have their voices heard. Rep. Springer will be discussing the outcomes of the 85th Session including the passage of a conservative budge, multiple pro-life bills to protect the sanctity of life, expansion of Second Amendment freedoms, and protection for rural schools and retired teachers. There will be time for citizens to meet directly with the representative to share their ideas on how to improve State government or to discuss specific legislative issues. Everyone is encouraged to attend!
When asked about these town halls Rep. Springer stated, “There is no better way to communicate with my constituents than to come and visit with them personally. I am putting together 56 Town Halls and covering almost 5,000 miles to do just that. I look forward to seeing everyone soon!"
For additional information or for a complete list of Rep. Springer's Town Hall schedule, please contact Danielle.email@example.com.