FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE 10/18/2016
REP. DREW SPRINGER ANNOUNCES VISITS TO GARZA, KENT, FISHER, STONEWALL, HASKELL, AND THROCKMORTON COUNTIES
Gainesville, TX-- State Representative Drew Springer of House District 68 will be hosting six Town Hall forums around the district on Tuesday, October 25th with Senator Charles Perry. Times and locations are listed below:
• Post from 8:00-9:00 am at the Community Room, 129 W Main
• Jayton from 10:00-11:00 am at the Community Room, 156 W 4th Street
• Roby from 12:00-1:00 pm at the Courthouse Coffee Room, 112 N Concho Street
• Aspermont from 2:00-3:00 pm at the Senior Citizen Center, 516 Washington Avenue
• Haskell from 3:30-4:30 pm at Haskell City Hall, 301 S 1st Street
• Throckmorton from 5:00-6:00 pm at Imprint Ministry, 131 N Minter
These forums are a great opportunity for the citizens of HD 68 to get directly involved with the political process and have their voices heard. Rep. Springer will be discussing the issues that he will be working on in the upcoming 85th Legislative Session. There will be time for citizens to meet directly with the representative to share their ideas on how to improve State government or to discuss specific legislative issues. Everyone is encouraged to attend!
When asked about these town halls Rep. Springer stated, “One of the best parts of my job is traveling the 22 counties I represent and discussing the issues important to you and our region. I hope you will attend an event near you so I may better represent you at the Capitol!"
For additional information or for a complete list of Rep. Springer's Town Hall schedule, please contact Danielle.firstname.lastname@example.org.