Austin, TX—Representative Mary González has organized an El Paso Agricultural Forum to discuss present-day challenges and to create proactive opportunities for the future of agriculture in El Paso County.
The El Paso County Agricultural Forum will take place Saturday, March 2nd at the El Paso AgriLife Research and Extension Center, located at 1380 A&M Circle from 9 am to 12 pm.
The forum will focus specifically on water issues, agribusiness opportunities, and the possible return of dairy in El Paso County. Any who are interested in the future of agriculture in El Paso County should attend.
"Agriculture in El Paso County has a long and rich heritage. We have an opportunity to bring our farmers and other agricultural experts together to make sure our future is even brighter," said Rep. González.
• Who: State Representative Mary González of House District 75
• What: El Paso County Agricultural Forum
• When: Saturday, March 2nd from 9:00 to 12:00 pm
• Where: 1380 A&M Circle, El Paso, TX 79927
• Why: To discuss present-day challenges and create proactive opportunities for the future of agriculture in El Paso County
11200 Santos Sanchez